We're Hiring! Facilities Assistant (part-time)
The Center for Architecture and Design is looking for a part-time Facilities Assistant who has experience working with a team and effectively communicating among his/her team members. We are looking for a critical team member who will be responsible for setting up rooms for events and meetings, light cleaning of restrooms, kitchen, and meeting spaces, and ability to follow morning opening and evening closing procedures.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Review weekly schedule and event floorplans (if applicable) and insure that rooms are setappropriately. (this includes moving furniture)
• Monitor trash and recycling cans, empty when necessary.
• Keep kitchen and restrooms stocked with supplies and clean (weekly professional cleaning isconducted every Monday morning).
• Support catering staff and event staff during events.
• Understand and troubleshoot internal Audio/Visual equipment (employee will be trained onhow to operate equipment).
• Ability to lift 25 lbs. and move furniture on dollies/wheels.
• Highly organized and attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills dealing with clients and vendors.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills required.
• Positive attitude, respect for colleagues and professional behavior at all times.
This is a part-time position. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].