Leverage 2020 Postponed!
Leverage 2020 has been postponed to May 28, 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
After a very hard but necessary decision for the health and safety of the community, the Collaborative has made the decision to postpone Leverage 2020. The new date is the evening of May 28th. All tickets that have been purchased will be honored.
We are monitoring the situation as it evolves and will provide any updates as they happen.
Until then, we hope everyone stays safe and healthy while we all take precautions.
We look forward to celebrating with you in May!