Forum on Architecture + Design: Call for Volunteers!
We are in search of registration, tour, and seminar/keynote volunteers for our upcoming conference, the Forum on Architecture + Design! Please see below for a list of volunteer benefits. A link to download the form is provided, please email all volunteer forms to [email protected].
What is Forum on Architecture + Design?
The Forum on Architecture + Design is back again! The Forum is focused on curating multidisciplinary educational content for designers, civic leaders, product manufacturers, technology providers, and real estate developers - all the industries that contribute to shaping our built environment.
The Forum on Architecture + Design will take place at Convene Cityview, October 2-4, 2019. Tours will be held on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 only.
The Forum will offer:
- over 30 accredited continuing education programs and tours,
- compelling keynote sessions featuring nationally/internationally recognized industry leaders,
- a two-day expo, and
- several opportunities to network and socialize with leaders in the building and design professions.
- Free admission to all programs for the day you’re volunteering ONLY (tours sold separately)
- Coffee, breakfast, and lunch
- AIA credits for seminars they attend (you must sign-in to receive credit)
- Access to Forum on Architecture + Design Expo Floor