Forum on Architecture + Design: Call for Volunteers!
We are in search of registration and seminar/tour volunteers for our upcoming conference, the Forum on Architecture + Design! Please see below for a list of volunteer benefits. A link to download the form is provided, please email all volunteer forms to [email protected].
What is Forum on Architecture + Design?
The Forum on Architecture + Design is the newly rebranded educational and expo event that is replacing the previous Design on the Delaware conference. The Forum is focused on curating multidisciplinary educational content for designers, civic leaders, product manufacturers, technology providers, and real estate developers - all the industries that contribute to shaping our built environment.
The Forum on Architecture + Design will take place at Bok in South Philadelphia October 3 - 5, 2018.
The Forum will offer:
- over 30 accredited continuing education programs and tours,
- compelling keynote sessions featuring nationally/internationally recognized industry leaders,
- a three-day expo, and
- several opportunities to network and socialize with leaders in the building and design professions.
- Free admission to all programs for the day you’re volunteering ONLY (tours sold separately)
- Coffee, breakfast, and lunch
- AIA credits for seminars they attend (you must sign-in to receive credit)
- Access to Boy’s and Girl’s Gym Exhibits
- Invitation to the DesignPhildelphia Kick-off Party (Oct. 3 at 5:30 p.m.) **Wednesday volunteers ONLY