Staff Architects (All Levels) | CANNOdesign
We are doing our best work ever and want your help. As a firm, our one and only focus is leaving a lasting impact on the architecture of the city of Philadelphia and beyond. We strive for designs that respect their context and are timeless yet modern. We are looking at parties at all levels interested in making a difference. We believe that this can happen one building at a time. No need to sacrifice your personal life to make this happen. We offer a collaborative, flexible work environment and consider limited work from home options.
- Advanced working knowledge of Revit.
- Creation of construction documents (floor plans, elevations, RCPs, details)
- Coordination and direction when necessary of consultants and contractors during various construction stages and processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and assignments and quickly react to changing priorities
- Permit processing and strong knowledge of building code.
Standard qualifications and benefits apply.
Want to join us? Please send resume and portfolio to [email protected], no calls please.