Project Manager | Preservation Design Partnership
Preservation Design Partnership, LLC [PDP] is an award-winning planning, design and preservation firm specializing in intervening in historic sites and buildings, based in Philadelphia. We are seeking an experienced architect, with over 10 years of experience to assume a Project Manager role, managing highly complex projects involving national historic landmarks and sites.
• Architectural Registration [NCARB Registration desirable]
• Evidence of successful project management experience involving complex historic preservation projects, cultural facilities and / or museums in excess of $30 million
• At least 10 years of experience
• Significant evidence of and experience in museum planning and design, preferred
• Experience and / or formal training in historic preservation, preferred
The position requires travel, given the geographic diversity of the firm’s work.
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities.