Project Manager I | Sargenti
SARGENTI is a national design firm with over 200 employees and five office locations. We are currently seeking architectural candidates for a Project Management position for our architect studio in Philadelphia location. This office specializes in Retail, Corporate, Restaurant, Hospitality and Tenant/Landlord projects. Qualified candidates should have 5+ years experience working from Schematic Design through the Construction Document process as well as coordination with subcontractors and vendors. The ideal person should be a detailed oriented, self-starter who can also follow a direct request, presents well, organized, ambitious, motivated to grow within an organization, passionate and a collaborative team player.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design - registrations preferred.
* Proficient in REVIT, Auto Cad, Sketch Up
* Able to read engineering drawings
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong writing and review ability