Project Architect | Preservation Design Partnership
Preservation Design Partnership is an award-winning planning, design and preservation firm specializing in intervening in historic sites and buildings. The firm is based in Philadelphia with projects throughout the US. We are seeking a Project Architect with experience in historic preservation.
Qualified candidates will have design and construction administration experience for historic preservation projects. Candidate must also have strong technical and communication skills, and be able to work cooperatively. Qualifications include:
• Professional degree in architecture
• Specialized knowledge or formal training in historic preservation
• Working knowledge of Revit
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Registration highly desirable
• Significant evidence of and experience in preservation technology
• Strong work ethic and communication skills
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.