Project Architect | Bergmann
We're looking for an experienced, licensed Project Architect to join #TeamBergmann!
Who We're Looking For: All candidates for this position should be licensed in the US or qualify for licensure within the next 6 months. The ideal candidate has a bachelors degree in Architecture or a related field and 8+ years' experience doing architectural design. Prior experience with science, technology, and industrial design (including healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech, cannabis, gene-therapies, clean rooms, manufacturing facilities, etc.) is required. All candidates should be fluent in Revit and AutoCAD.
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Able to work closely with others
- Strong communication skills
- Able to build relationships and communicate at every level of a project
- Able to work independently with minimal instruction
- Client facing experience
- Experience with leading, coaching, and mentoring junior staff
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Proficient/Experienced with SketchUp, Google Earth, Form-It Pro, Enscape, BlueBeam, SpecBuilder Cloud, and CTM BIM Suite.
What You'll Do:
- Assist programming and planning
- Concept design
- Detailed design working with project team
- Manage and lead A/E design team
- Communicating with clients and building/maintaining those relationships
- Engineering coordination
- Problem-solving for design solutions
- Code analysis and research
- Materials and products analysis and research
- Specification writing
- Prepare and coordinate construction documents
- Surveying onsite work at client facilities
- Research STI related functions and technologies to build credible expertise specific to pharmaceuticals, biotech, cell and gene therapies plus other specialized STI markets
All other duties as assigned. We won't ask you to do things way outside your scope, but we are one #TeamBergmann, so "not my job" is not an option!
AA/EEO including Veterans and Disabled