Marketing and Communications Coordinator | Preservation Design Partnership
Preservation Design Partnership is seeking a full-time, talented, energetic individual to assist in PDP’s business development and marketing efforts, growing our public presence, with excellent written and oral communication skills, and a strong eye for graphic design. The successful applicant will be a self-motivated multi-tasker, with strong organizational abilities and proven expertise in creating and developing architectural proposals and qualifications packages.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or Public Relations)
• Mastery of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
• Solid skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Photoshop
• Excellent time management skills, flexibility, ability to prioritize work
• Proven ability to work with strict deadlines
We want a team member who is looking to advance their career and move forward with us. Salary commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package.