Forum on Architecture + Design
What is Forum on Architecture + Design?
The Forum on Architecture + Design is the newly rebranded educational and expo event that is replacing the previous Design on the Delaware conference. The Forum is focused on curating multidisciplinary educational content for designers, civic leaders, product manufacturers, technology providers, and real estate developers - all the industries that contribute to shaping our built environment.
The Forum on Architecture + Design will take place at Bok in South Philadelphia October 3 - 5, 2018.
The Forum will offer:
- over 30 accredited continuing education programs and tours,
- compelling keynote sessions featuring nationally/internationally recognized industry leaders,
- a three-day expo, and
- several opportunities to network and socialize with leaders in the building and design professions.
Call for Programs is Closed! If you submitted a program or tour for review, we will contact you in the next few weeks regarding selection or additional information needed. Thank you!
Exhibit on Expo Floor | $2,500
- Opportunity to exhibit in the 018 Forum on Architecture + Design Expo Hall at BOK
- Signage & Advertising
- Company logo in Forum on Architecture + Design marketing emails
- Company logo in the Forum Guide
- Company logo on signage at registration in Expo Hall, and outside classrooms at BOK
- Company logo and link on Forum on Architecture + Design webpage (as defined by AIA Philadelphia)
Interesting in exhibiting? Please feel free to reach out to Rebecca Johnson at [email protected].
Showcase a Project. Submit a board of project work that will be on display at Bok during DesignPhiladelphia from Oct. 3 - Oct. 13 and at the Center for Architecture from Oct. 18 - Nov. 15. More information to come!
Sponsorships are available! Click here to download the 2018 Forum on Architecture + Design Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities Packet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Member Services & Events Manager, Julianne Foley, at [email protected].