2017 Procrastinator's Pro Con
$75 for Members
$125 for Non-Members
Still need credits for 2017? Earn up to 7.5 AIA/CES LUs at this year's Procrastinator's Pro Con! The event will be held at the Center for Architecture and Design in Philadelphia, PA. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Net Zero and How We Are Going to Get Everyone There (1.5 AIA CES HSW LUs)
Presenter: Scott Kelly, AIA, LEED Fellow
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Trends in Senior Living Panel Discussion (1 AIA CES HSW LU)
- Joseph M. Scanlon, AIA, Principal at KDA Architects;
- Rosella Harvey, Principal | NorthStar Owners Representation and NorthStar Museums and Education;
- Christopher Donati, Vice President and Executive Director, Erickson Living Management;
- Mark Schulz, Vice President at C. Raymond Davis & Sons, Inc.;
- Mary Kay Burke, President/CEO at White Horse Village;
Moderator: Denise Dryburgh, C. Raymond Davis & Sons, Inc.
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Essentials of Natural Lighting Design (1 AIA CES LU)
Presenter: Michael Barber, Associate IALD, LEED AP BD+C
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
AIA Message Book (1.5 AIA CES HSW LUs)
Presenter: Caitlin Reagan, AIA National
2:30 - 2:40 p.m.
2:40 - 3:40 p.m.
Megatrends in the Construction Industry (1 AIA CES LU)
Presenters: William Long, CPSM, and Scott D. Butcher, FSMPS, CPSM
3:40 - 5:10 p.m.
The 2017 Revisions to the A201 Family of Documents (1.5 AIA HSW CES LUs)
Presenter: Richard J. Davies, Esq.