Context Call for Projects
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the next issue of CONTEXT magazine, the quarterly publication of AIA Philadelphia. Each issue we feature firm projects that highlight excellence in design and in some cases matches the theme for the issue.
- Projects should have been completed within the last three years and must have been constructed.
- High resolution photographs are required (300 dpi at a size of at least 8.5" x 11").
- Please remember to include proper photo credits in the filename.
- AIA Philadelphia reserves the right to crop photographs as necessary for publication.
- Please limit project descriptions to not more than 300 words.
- All required information (marked with an asterisk) must be provided in the form below in order for your submission to be accepted.
- All projects and photos are subject to use in AIA Philadelphia promotions and social media.
- Projects that include AIA Philadelphia allied and/or architecture member firms as part of the project team will receive higher consideration.