Allied Firm Membership
Joining as an AIA Philadelphia allied firm provides access to a large and active network of architects and design professionals committed to finding solutions and developing relationships to benefit our built environment. If you own or work for a firm in the design/building industry, join the AIA Philadelphia network. Membership is for a period of one year and begins upon receipt and acceptance of payment. Fees are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, they may be deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue code.
2019 Dues: $750 for basic membership or $2,500 for lunch and learn package
If you would like to join or renew online, simply download the Allied Firm Form and email them to Julianne Foley, Member Services & Events Manager at [email protected]. If you have questions about membership, please call 215-569-3186, ext. 101.
Benefits for Allied Companies
- Free listing on the Find an Allied Member section of the Chapter’s website
- 20% discount on purchases on www.aiabookstore.com, including AIA Contract Documents.
- Subscription to the Chapter’s quarterly magazine, CONTEXT.
- Free e-news to keep current with AIA Chapter activities, continuing education, job listings, and membership news.
- Group health insurance plans – Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Personal Choice; Keystone Health Plan East.
- Discount on individual disability insurance.
- Professional development through task forces, educational programs, and active Chapter committees.
- Discounted admission to annual events, including the Awards for Design Excellence, the Louis. I. Kahn Memorial Lecture, and more!
- Free admission to networking events such as the Annual Meeting + Committee Open House, Board Induction, and Holiday Party.
- Free use of the online job board, news board, and event calendar (news items and events are published at the discretion of AIA Philadelphia staff).
- Group retirement plan through TransAmerica Retirement Solutions.