Allied Firm Membership
Joining as an AIA Philadelphia allied firm provides access to a large and active network of architects and design professionals committed to finding solutions and developing relationships to benefit our built environment. If you own or work for a firm in the design/building industry, join the AIA Philadelphia network. Membership is for a period of one year and begins upon receipt and acceptance of payment. Fees are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, they may be deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue code.
2022 Dues: $750 for basic membership or $2,500 for lunch and learn package
If you would like to join or renew please contact Julianne Foley, Director of Membership & Events, at [email protected].
2021 Membership Benefits
- Connect with Architects
- Professional development through task forces, educational programs, and active Chapter committees.
- Share your expertise with our members through programming.
- Free listing on the Find an Allied Member section of the Chapter’s website.
- Weekly events all year long at the Center for Architecture and Design to connect with AIA members.
- Stay in the Loop + Share your News
- Free e-news to keep current with AIA Chapter activities, continuing education, job listings, and membership news.
- Subscription to the Chapter’s quarterly magazine, CONTEXT
- Submit your news and upcoming events to our AIA Philadelphia Calendar and Weekly e-news (**events and news are subject to approval based on content).
- 20% discount on purchases at www.aiabookstore.com, including AIA Contract Documents.
- Discount on individual disability insurance.
- Discounted admission to annual events, including the Design Awards Gala, Louis. I. Kahn Memorial Lecture, and more!
- Free admission to networking events such as the Board Induction and Annual Meeting + Committee Open House.
- Free use of the online job board.
- Business Support Benefits
- MyBenefit Advisor – Health Insurance, HR Support, Employee Benefits
- Group retirement plan through TransAmerica Retirement Solutions